Thursday 4 October 2012

A2 Media Studies- Styles


Styles
Since I'm using the song 'Give your Heart a Break' by Demi Lovato i wanted to give the characters a mature and grown up sense of style which includes hair and make up. I wanted the characters to look both natural and mature making them more relateable to a more mature teenage audience.
For Francesca my female character i wanted a natural smokey eye with soft waves......something like this for make up...
And a natural wavy hair, which looks a bit like this.....

For my male character Fin I wanted him to be up to date in style and also stylish and relateable, even though i cant put make up on Fin i want to give him a swept over hair style a little like the picture below....


Hope you enjoy the styles i have chosen and they are relateable to you as the audience any comments let me know below and i hope you enjoyed my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment