Wednesday 17 October 2012

A2 Media Studies- Concept for Theme

Concept for my Music Video

After much thought and deliberation i have come up with a set theme for my music video to give it more of an edge.

Due to my location being at Bournemouth beach i wanted to tie this in with the theme of the over all music video. I wanted the sea (water) and the sand (land) to tie into what i was portraying within my music video.

Therefore i have decided to represent the characters in my music video Francesca and Fin as the land and water. 

I have decided to do this because water and land work together as one, who are at peace with each other. However, at other times they are at war with each other and fighting. This happens in relations, sometimes they are really good and other times they fight.



I want to show Francesca being the one try to restore the peace and giving a symbol which is a white rose representing the earth.... 




And fin placing into a glass of water showing that the earth and water are reuninted and are at peace with eachother. This relfelcting the characters and how they do love each others and there are small guestures that make all the fighting and upset just become yeaterdays news.

The image below show the water and a piece of the earth together.....



Hope you have a better idea of my concept for my theme and it is interesting to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment