Wednesday 3 October 2012

A2 Media Studies- Results from Poll's

Results from Poll's 


The winner's of my poll's are....... 

Music Video

Ans the song i will be using for my music Video is.......

Demi Lovato- 'Give your heart a break' 


Now i know what type of brief I'm doing and the song i can start to cast people and start thinking more about everything that will be included into my music video :)

Here is the video to recap the song and also a picture of Demi Lovato :)





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Hope you enjoyed my podcast!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment