Thursday 4 October 2012

A2 Media Studies- Casting

A2 Media Studies- Casting


These are the final people i chose to star within my music video...

Francesca Montanino




This is my close friend Francesca Montanino, she is a performing arts student at A level and she has many talents. Francesca can sing, dance and act and she is available to come to my location when i need her. I thought this was a perfect choice and to make this music video my own I am thinking about  recording Francesca singing the song and put that on the track instead of the Hollywood version of the song.

The next bit was the tricky bit because we needed to find a male character As soon as possible to get some shots to get a rough idea of what type if music video i wanted and what scenes i wanted i=to incorporate.

After much thought and deliberation, i decided to use Fin Mckenna to come and perform in my music video, this is Fin.....

















I choose Fin for many reasons: he lives in bournemouth so it is easy access for me and my cast, he is very natural in front of the camera therefore i can make the emotions feel more real to the audience making them engage more within the music video. Finally Francesca and Fin work well as a pair and they have been family friends since they were little babies therefore i knew they would work well with one another.

Hope you have enjoyed my post and have a good understanding of my characters, why I picked them and also i hope you like the look of them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment