Friday 7 September 2012

A2 Media Studies-Music Video Research

Music Video Research 

I have done this podcast to explain what is going on in this post: 


This first song is one of my favourites, its called 'give your heart a break' by Demi Lovato who is a very talented artist in my eyes. I like this song because its a very soft song and it is also emotional, making you feel something different and seeing something from a different perspective. Not only that this song makes you think about things, which is what i like in a song and i hope you like it too...






The next song I'm putting up on my blog is extremely special to me and its a lot different to 'Give your heart a break' because its by the Foo Fighters who have a completely different style of music to Demi Lovato. This song 'Best of you' by the Foo Fighters is special to me because i saw it live a couple of months ago and ever since i have seen it i have loved it, this song yet again makes you think about things and is a lot different to most songs!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as i do. 





 Another song which is really sad and soppy yet i really enjoy listening to is 'Wide Awake' by the amazing Katy Perry. This song is a lot different to 'Best of you' because it is a pop song and it is softer to rock which is the genre of the Foo's however i love this song and yet again it with the image i have for my music video. 




 The next song is by a new found favourite artist of mine its Jessie Jay and her song 'domino' i like this song because its extremely fun and it makes you feel happy. I think this song would fit in nicely with the vision i have for a music video!!! So tell me what you think... 


 This next song is such a fun song and i love the band All time Low, i have also seen them live and they were just so fun and entertaining and i would love to use one of their songs for my music video. the song i would use is called 'Just the way i'm not' i find this song really ironic and cool and i think i could make a really good music video out of this song, so here it is: 





 This last song is a very slow emotional song, but i think it so sweet and powerful at the same time!!! it is by the amazing Jason Mraz who i love and find his songs extremely inspirational and i think that i could really work with this song to make it different and unique. I hope you like it as much as i do :)  




If you could do the poll on the right hand side of my blog that would be great in helping to decided what amazing song to choose, hope you enjoyed the songs :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment