Wednesday 13 March 2013

A2 Media Studies- Photoshot For Ancillary Text

Photoshoot For Ancillary Text

As I'm creating a DVD cover for my music video and an advertisement poster, I needed to get some shots that i can edit and photo shop in order to get the image i was looking for. Therefore i took my lead character 'Francesca Montanino' and we took a variety of different shots to capture my vision. 

I wanted to go for a mature look when it came to the DVD cover and poster and i wanted it to be extremely classic, therefore i tried a number of different things in order to capture this. Here some examples below:




 


After i had done the photo shoot i needed to edit the photo's therefore i used my Imac, with various editing technology and i also used photo shop. Below are the very few photo's that i have eidted, but its extremely difficult picking one that fits the song....hope you like what i have done with the pictures:

 

 







 












There is so many to choose from and if you have any suggestions that would be great!!! need to edit them further to make them more realistic, but this is what i have done so far!! Not sure which pictures I will be using for my DVD cover and Poster just yet but i will keep you posted and show you first before creating them. Hoped you enjoyed my post and are excited about what is to comes from my DVD and poster covers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment