Thursday 2 May 2013

A2 Media Studies- Editing My Ancillary Poster

Editing My Ancillary Poster

In order to make my poster successful I spent allot of time on photo shop ensuring I captured the image that best portrayed a different side to my character yet that still links in with my main product.

Below is a screen shot of me editing my poster in photo shop....

In my poster i wanted to show a more mature side to my main character Francesca, however still linking it with my main product. Therefore the dress that is within my main product she is wearing in the poster to show the link. Her make-up and hair is showing the more mature side to her character making her more versatile and attractive to a wider audience.

There is more on my poster and i hope you enjoyed this blog
any further comments leave below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment