Thursday 25 April 2013

A2 Media Studies- Ancillary Text Content

Ancillary Text Content 



The image shown below is otherwise known as a bar code and it's on most if not all DVD covers in order for the retailer to know more about the selling content.  This, you can see on my DVD cover, I have done this in order to make my DVD cover to appear more realistic to the viewer. 

Also these logos below will be included on my DVD cover to make it more autehntic and realistic to my target audience!


 have also included this logo on the spine yet again to make it look authentic and realistic to my target audience. 

I have also included this logo on the spine yet again to make it look authentic and realistic to my target audience. 
This is an example of one of the DVD covers i looked at:
Hope you have gained more useful information from my blog and have a better understanding of my music video and DVD cover content!!

No comments:

Post a Comment